Monday, February 6, 2012

Take a Word: Coffee


What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for
A hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score
(click on image for larger view!)
**************************

Hi to you all!! After a long lay off with my art, I am now able to be back with you to create again. My life, as I knew it, turned on its axis...but I am much stronger now and ready to create! Thanks for waiting for me!!
Glenys

9 comments:

  1. Hello Glenys! What a joy it was to open the challenge page and see your name right at the top, first off the mark after a long and lamented absence. It is so good to know you are back. You've been missed. Your new artwork is superb and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2012. Whoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grande caldeirão de café!
    e seja bem vinda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenys !!! YOU ARE BACK !!!!!
    You've been missed and ooohhh I'm so happy that you've picked up your creative life too !!!
    Embrace your new future and say goodbye against the tough months my dear because indeed...YOU NEVER WILL STOP ROCKING !!!!

    Hugs Rian (and my aplause for your entry !)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you are back and it is great to she your art work again, beautiful image for the quote. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased you are back, Glenys, now your creative juices will start flowing & not stop, love your take on the 'coffee' theme with the words to match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, these are a very strong idea & a wonderful work!
    You don't know me yet, & I'm please to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee colored people sounds wonderful to me! Great art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Glenys. You have been missed and your "Blog Family" can't wait to see more of your great artwork and your creativity bubbling away. Your Melting Pot is superb.

    ReplyDelete